Friday, March 2, 2012

Absolutely Nothing

When a student attends school, it is safe to say that the student is supposed to learn something at said school. However today I had about 4 hours of free time, and it was lovely.

My first period law class was let out because of these debate competitions currently going on. Then, I had break. Followed by a free period. Followed by lunch. And then a Chinese test that was surprisingly easy. Dance was after that. I was a horrible person and ditched the two girls I was working with in favour of a solo. It's an alternate space piece based around a bench, staircase, and door with 'caution, do not enter' written on it. Hopefully I'll get a video of it someday to post here. Surprisingly enough, I did not fall off the stairs or break the bench while dancing. That is an accomplishment if you ask me.

After school today, loads of techies went and celebrated Cat's birthday. Cat is a master of the stage and a really cool person. She also went to Japan with me. Anyways, a decent number of people went just to get cupcakes. Some people stayed and sort of helped with tech (me) before realising there were too many techies and very little to do. Somehow a bunch of us ended up sitting in the tech office watching a rather old movie that was a sort of parody to Jaws. 'Sitting' is a loose definition of what I was doing- Nick and I played 'how-do-the-two-of-us-sit-on-the-circle-chair'. Two friends of ours who are dating have it down to a science- however, Nick and I don't.

This watch-a-movie fest turned into a let's-order-pizza thing, in which we got Pizza Hut and sat around watching Hetalia. Apparently there are a lot of techies who watch Hetalia now- I am proud of myself for addicting more people to such a time-wasting and yet completely amusing show. Alright, I know that really isn't anything to be proud of. But whatever.

The MRT home was really quiet and more empty than I have ever seen it before. Apparently people have things to do on Friday night that do not involve taking public transportation. Either way- it was kind of strange for the train to be so silent!

Yesterday after school I went to a really neat little yo-yo shop named Spin Works. Nick and I got our friend  Cat a joint gift- a quite nice yo-yo. She really liked it when we gave it to her today and played with it during tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment