Sunday, March 11, 2012

Exhausting Weekend

I've had a pretty busy Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week, and it's probably going to be worse next weekend. Glorious. 

Friday:

Friday was one of those days in which I didn't want to do anything, and yet I had to do a lot of work anyways. Ultimately the day was productive though I lost patience with my lab partner in biology and started laughing at his stupidity. Then I gave him the wrong answers just to watch him struggle. He thinks I'm really thick- though he's the one who sleeps in class. 

After school, I 'teched' two concerts (sat in the booth and poked the 'on' button every now and then), which was very exciting. Actually, I spent the whole time wondering why I was being such a good techie and not ditching. 

Saturday:

Since the Middle School musical is coming up soon, I had to go to tech at 8am. That waking up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning, taking the MRT at 7, and still ending up arriving late. Turns out it didn't really matter, as there was practically nothing to do for sound (because they weren't ready to do anything at full speed). I left early to take a taxi home before dance, which wasn't as horrible as usual because I sort of know enough  of the phrases they use to figure out when I'm doing something wrong. 

Because that wasn't tiring enough, I then had to go babysit for five hours in the evening. Luckily it was an easy family and I pretty much sat around playing Kingdom Hearts for most of it. However, I really hate it when parents tell me 11:30 and come home around 1. I mean, why can't they at least let me know they're running late or some such thing?

Sunday:

I'm pretty certain I woke up at like 11:45 this morning or something. Then I just did stuff around the house for a while, which wasn't interesting. After a while I really needed to get out of the house, so I went to Orchard Road and did some new shopping. Notably, I got a new perfume that I think smells really good. 


Wow, what an exciting, interesting blog post. I'm sorry. Anyways I've been really drained these past couple of days- not something I can afford to linger on too much.


Kingdom Hearts Note:

So I've been playing Kingdom Hearts again recently, and I'm stuck trying to kill Captain Hook.
He's kind of killed me at least 15 times. If anyone plays Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment