Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nap Time in High School?

Today was another day in which I probably should have stayed home, but refused to do so. My father has caught whatever I've got... sorry Dad.

School wasn't that interesting today, as I didn't really do anything productive. As usual in law class I sat staring into space for the majority of it. However, we started a really interesting documentary called 'Murder on a Sunday Morning' or something like that. So I can't wait for Monday after lunch to continue watching it. When I went to the tech office during break, I was mildy surprised to find a decent number of techies fast asleep. Apparently they just sleep on the couch/in the circle-roundy-chair-thing during their first period free. So naturally during my second-period free I took a nap. It was really nice!

I didn't do any dancing at Dance III class today, but got to watch my classmates dance instead. My video from last class is here.... Oh, it was not my best run through of the piece. Mostly because my music turned off in the end and really, really threw me off. Anyways:




Even as I re-watch it, I am shocked about how creaky the bench was. Oh well. And how I generally sound like I'm falling over. Can't believe I had to dance in shoes, either. GRR. Not happy with this piece, but it was a lot of fun to do and I didn't have a lot of choreography time.

Tech was actually not horrible because the Middle Schoolers kind of learned how to sing louder overnight. Okay, not really, Mr. K just turned the mics up a lot. But either way, I'm hoping the show is starting to sound better.

No comments:

Post a Comment