Monday, March 19, 2012

Bed Before 11?

Well, this is just a list-post, because I'm too lazy to write out anything properly.

1. Tomorrow is the first night of Once on This Island.
           1a. At tech today, there were a couple of mistakes on my part. Sort of missed a few main's lines.
            1b. But at least I get to wear a black shirt to school tomorrow!
            1c. That show is going to be... interesting. Very... interesting.
            1d. This is actually the first show I'm ever working!
            1e. The next one will be the HS dance show- that I'm dancing in. Don't know how that will work
2. My ankle is getting worse every day.
          2a. Evidently time for Tylenol.
          2b. Maybe I really shouldn't have danced yesterday....
3. I got the vast majority of my homework done that was assigned today.
          3a. Who saw that coming? I mean, seriously. I normally go to bed around 11-12.... ish.
4. I've been dating Nick for a month.
          4a. Yay <3 !
5. I am now going to bed. Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment