Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ouch....



There are school days that I enjoy, and then there are school days that I desperately want to end. Today was a strange mixture of both. For once, History of Japan wasn’t a miserable, boring class. I suppose that was because we watched ‘The Last Samurai’ instead of doing any real work. A mildly difficult math class that I actually had to do some thinking in followed that. Sometimes I wish I hadn’t moved down to a lower math- but class today was kind of fun because I got to figure things out. Hopefully I didn’t fail my biology test that I sort of studied for. ‘Sort of’ studying should get me at least a B… his tests really are common sense most of the time. That being said, I finished 20 minutes early, which never feels very good.

After school, I had tech as usual. Middle School musical used to be really boring, but since the show is so close it’s gotten quite interesting. I’m doing sound, and controlling the body microphones on main characters. Body microphones are taped onto the actor’s faces and we turn them up so they can actually be heard. While I’m excited to do sound, I’m also kind of nervous I’ll screw it up and miss a line.

It shouldn't be a surprise to me, but I’m in a decent amount of pain from my stupid ankle/foot. I hope that there isn’t actually severe damage or anything- though I’m not being optimistic on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment