Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Be Surprised. Be Very Surprised.

Today was one of those school days that I knew were going to be very long. I'm pretty certain I passed out immediately on the bus and was halfway to falling asleep in the library this morning. Except I didn't, and the day slowly crawled by. Considering that I'm fairly certain I was running a fever today, I did pretty well. Last time I checked, I was still breathing. I also memorized my stupid English class poem.

After school I got to teach middle schoolers Chinese dance. Which while far from being 'enjoyable', was certainly interesting. Turns out if one yells enough they do manage to learn something with relative accuracy. I'm just not going to think about how inflexible they all are, or how they NEVER point their toes. Oh well.

Being the rational individual I am, I went to tech after dance. Middle school musical looks... interesting, at the moment. Mostly because they haven't started full run-throughs and their show is on the 20th. Anyways, I haven't been doing a lot in tech lately because there were no hanging mics to mess around with (I'm on sound). Today, however, the hanging mics were set up and I got to tear my hair out while wondering why middle schoolers can't sing louder. Seriously kids, we want to hear you sing. Because it sounds terrible when you're impossible to hear and there's nothing to distract us from your dancing.

As far as I know, I don't have any homework due tomorrow. Which means today I am slacking off and getting some rest :D

(Note the 'getting some rest' part did not occur. As Nick reminds me at 10:17 pm as I type my homework up.... well... it's not really 'resting')

No comments:

Post a Comment