Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Brightest Rainy Day

I really hope this week doesn't set the precedent for the rest of the year, because if it is then I think I'll throw in the towel now. There's a lot of drama going on, I guess it's typical for the start of the school year. A friend was apparently in trouble emotionally, but judging by her smiles and laughter she seems okay. Now I'm the one ultimately left out in the rain. Throughout all of this I am succeeding in dragging down some of the people I care about the most, all for an uncertain outcome. Even if things work out, there's no way to know its sustainable. I sense things aren't. 

What's kind of funny is that I thought I was being helpful to my friends. However, now she's worried about me, which defeats the point of what I've been trying to do. So go figure. Sometimes, I swear I say white but things turn black.

When I started writing this post, it was raining even though it is sunny. It reflects the way things are right now. Things appear bright, but look closer and it's pouring. 

The good thing about today is that the only class I have left is War, which is really fun. That and after school we are painting sets. So at least the sun will come out at the end of this rainy day. Or it will begin to storm. There's no way to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment