Monday, August 27, 2012

Misty

Today was another one of those weird Singapore days in which you can see the fog and humidity for the whole day. It was a day when your hands stick together, your hair feels damp, and it's strangely hot and cold at the same time. In other words, it's a day that looks pretty but is really kind of icky.

I just took an AP Euro quiz and I'm not feeling good about it. Some of the questions were really easy, but some feel more like curveball questions. How am I supposed to remember what these people look like, or what architectural addition was added during the Renaissance? I'm not good at visual questions.

Today was one of those days in which I feel quite scattered. Things are barely holding themselves together. Just have to gaff everything back together and keep moving.

Didn't really do anything in tech today, which was a good and bad thing. It's fun to just hang out with the techies, but being productive is fun too. I signed up for sound along with like 4 other people, so I don't know how much I'll actually do. I did a fair amount for the musical last year so hopefully I can pretend to be in charge and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment