Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 3

Oh my goodness, I'm back in school.

Yay?

I meant to post at lunch on the first day of school like I did last year, but I realised there was really no purpose at all. Last year I was sitting on the third floor anxiously poking my food, wondering what on earth I was doing, why it was so hot, and if there was any way I could get out of uniform. I was surrounded by a small group of girls who I barely knew, and was avoiding my peer buddy person. This year, I was sitting on the fourth floor with a relatively large group of friends sitting around and being happy. It was a really nice time seeing everyone again.

Things have really changed since last year. I could have never dreamed of spending so much time in the tech office to the point I wonder if I should move in. I could have never imagined the people I'd meet, the things I'd do, or the places I would go (Japan last year yippee!). So it's strange now to look back at the student I was then and compare myself to who I am now.

I've got a lot of work coming at me this year. I'm in AP Euro and AP Psych, though I'm trying to change Psych to something else. Everything else is basically a slack course and the Finance teacher scares the daylights out of me, but that's okay.

This year is going to be an adventure.

"Contigo, mi vida, quiero vivir la vida" ~Shakira

No comments:

Post a Comment