Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Go to a Concert For Free (Kinda)

Sorry it's been a while, I've been pretty busy lately. You know, doing important things like ballet class and SAT prep. Or sitting and watching videos on YouTube. Same difference.

Last night's ballet class was pretty different- mostly because there was a Megadeth concert going on at Fort Canning. I have no idea who their opening act was, but there was a lot of screaming and such. It was kind of cool to be able to see them, but it was also mega annoying for them to be playing when I was trying to do ballet. Heavy metal and classical ballet just don't go together, if you know what I mean. I'm not very familiar with their music, but I really liked the guitar solos in it. My poor ballet teacher ended up turning the ballet music up really loud and closing the main door (the source of breezes/fresh air) to the studio, so it was really hot. 

So yes, if you want to see a metal concert when you really don't want to, sign up for adult ballet at Fort Canning and try your luck!
Though, Snow Patrol was performing on Monday. Wish I danced on Mondays now... 


Regarding Snow Patrol, I absolutely love this song by them:




Anyways, today I had Chinese class again. We normally have class on Thursdays, but tomorrow is National Day and neither of us really wanted to have class then. Mostly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment