Saturday, August 18, 2012

Passing Days

It seems like I've been in school for a few weeks or months, at least. Not in the volume of work I'm getting (no papers or tests yet), but in how everything seems to just work this year. I'm not searching for friends or getting lost anymore. It feels like I never left school.

I can't say I feel like a Junior yet. Suppose the pressure about SATs and generally getting good marks just hasn't settled in yet or something. Instead, I'm quite glad I have 2 free blocks this first semester. While it probably makes me more social that I should be, it's also nice to just be able to hang out.


Today in free, my friend Flick was telling us about psychology-type stuff. According to her and her unknown sources, there is no such thing as love at first sight. However, there is lust at first sight. I found that interesting.


Oh well. It's really late and I was just wanted to post something before I went to bed. Tomorrow I'm babysitting for the first time in a while, but it's not really in the evening so I can't do my homework during it. That and I have Chinese class- basically, a very tiring day.

At least I finished my annoying math homework this evening :)

Quote of the Day:

"Curiosity is the lust of the mind" -Thomas Hobbes

No comments:

Post a Comment