Sunday, August 12, 2012

A New Start is Approaching

Wow, these past couple of days have been really eventful, and really tiring too.

Open House was yesterday, so I got to meet all my new teachers. Except that my schedule is messed up. As in, I'm missing a class, have double English in one semester, and too many frees. So it's quite strange and will be changed, which means I'm going to lose some of the teachers I've met. It's not really a problem because teachers don't really matter right away in the school year. Because I'm sorry but, all teachers say the same thing. They all want the same thing: for their students to do their best and go to them for help if they need it. So ultimately meeting teachers on that first day does not matter in the slightest.

Hopefully I'm going to be able to keep this blog going this school year. Things have the potential to get very busy. I'm an upperclassman, which is super strange. When I was little I always wanted to be sixteen and in high school. I don't think I could have ever imagined being a teenager to be the way it actually is. Yes, there is more independence and friends and potential to do fun things. But there's also responsibility and life isn't a fairy tale.


No comments:

Post a Comment