Sunday, August 19, 2012

Six Months in High Heels

As of today, Nick and I have been dating for six months. Which is like 182 days or something crazy like that. But it doesn't really matter how long it's been. We're happy today, we were yesterday, and we will be tomorrow. And that's what matters.


Except that I was brilliant and decided to wear my heels out today. The ones that I put pictures up on this blog a while back. All I can say at this point is ouch. That was kind of stupid. I've now got a fair number of blisters. The thing is, as a dancer I am pretty immune to my feet hurting. So, I don't notice how bad things are until I take off my shoes and go, Well, that will take three weeks to heal.

At least I looked pretty. Or at least, that's what I'd like to believe.


In other news and such today, I did no homework. So now I'm feeling a bit guilty, which I suppose is to be expected. At least I had done more work than I had to before to balance it all out. Tomorrow is a day off (thank goodness) so I can catch up then.

My dad brought home Dulce de Leche. It's delicious. I want to move to South America and eat it every day. But then I'd probably get very chubby.

This was random.


Here, have a song in German that I really like.


1 comment:

  1. I like this song and it is a little unexpected.

    ReplyDelete