Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lunchtime Post :)


Hello everyone, 

I'm sorry I haven't been writing, I've just been sooooo busy with activities starting up. Since I think lunch ends sort of soon, I'm just going to list everything and describe how it's going!

Dance: Last dance class was belly dance. I don't think I did too badly. However, last class of the day is African dancing. Yippee! An hour and 20 minutes of sweating!
I don't know what's going on with dance club, I can't figure out if I'm out of it, or if people just don't send updates around.

The Play: So auditions on Thursday were horrid. I was pretty nervous and lost confidence. However, Monday and Tuesday were workshop days. Hopefully I've improved enough for a decent part. 

BlackBoard: It's this website that my teachers post documents and assignments on. It's similar to Moodle for those Bedford people who know what I'm talking about. However, BlackBoard is the biggest pain in the butt to figure out that I've ever had to deal with. I literally hate it. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Classes in General: Molecular Biology and Chinese are really, really boring. Like, nearly-fall-asleep-in-class-but-you-persevere-and-stay-awake-but-just-barely. English has the potential to be interesting, History of China is great, Algebra II/Trig is difficult.

Alright. So my friend Appu is reading this over my shoulder while drinking tea. Ok now she's gone. But anyways, I can honestly say I have friends here even though it's only week 2. Not bad at all!

On a side note, I met a girl named Natalie today. She's a redhead. There's something extremely weird going on here. 

2 comments:

  1. Funny about the redhead Natalie!! Is she a dancer or actor? Or, better yet a singer?!

    ReplyDelete