Friday, August 5, 2011

FURNITURE!

Ok, I'll admit it. I got bit with the lazy bug and I didn't feel like posting yesterday. But anyways, our furniture (some of it temporary) was delivered yesterday. This would include the TV stand, coffee table, temporary couch and chairs, parent's bed and really fat mattress, my bed and mattress, and dining room set. It was pretty amazing watching the work-men bring everything up through the service elevator! There was so much stuff!

I'm starting school in 10 days, which I am now kind of panicking about because I haven't done my summer reading yet. Or really looking into a Chinese dance/ballet studio. Oh shoot.

Video of the furniture a bit later when I can find my connector cable.

Other news:
Ran the washing machine in the apartment for the first time today. Mom and I thought it was broken until we pressed the "start" button again and the thing turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment