Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School Part II

Hi again,

So today was an 8 period day (instead of a 4 period day) and it was very tiring running up and down stairs all day long. Luckily, I had a free period to rest a little before lunch, however it really wasn't that restful because I was running around trying to find Appu.
I had to bring home a lot of textbooks today... and even more on Wednesday! Yippee!

I didn't get too much homework today but it's still annoying. I have one day that's a lot of work and one day that has dance, drama, free, and Chinese 1, which are all supposed to be relatively easy classes. I'm in Freshman biology which I am seriously considering changing because I think the class seems very easy. I mean, we're not even given textbooks or anything! I find that extremely weird.
Also while trying to get to drama class I ended up in the Middle School. Still don't know how I managed to get all the way there without noticing there was something wrong with the situation. Oh well.

I'm tired and forget what else I was going to say, so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment