Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 2!

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update before I go to bed. Today was a pretty good day. It was my easy day and I only had one truly academic class, Chinese I. However, Chinese I at the moment is extremely easy. It's like, say "b" in Chinese. Now say "ba". Now add a tone. You've just said "father"! Woohoo! Also the kid that sat next to me has decided to rely on me for help. That better not be the finally seating arrangement, buddy.

Dance was exhausting. I didn't actually dance today though. I did the "Fitness Gram" which measures fitness levels. That meant the pacer test. Confession: I drop out when I start to feel dizzy at 20 something instead of pushing myself. I'm really NOT a runner. Stretching for a half an hour afterwards felt so good. I haven't lost any flexibility! Yippee!

It was new kid pizza day so I ate that for lunch. I actually didn't go with my buddy Rachel but a new friend Deepti (I'm so sorry if you read this and I spelled your name wrong!) and I went together and chatted. It's really nice having people I'm friendly with already.

Sat with Marianna on the bus ride home. She's also new and a sophomore, but way smarter than me. This girl is in AP Biology and AP Calculus! I thought I was smart in Alg2/Trig and now Molecular Bio!

Looong day. Went to the candy store afterwards. So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment