Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fail Thursday

There's something about 'Fail Thursday' that doesn't have the same cute ring to it as 'Fail Friday'.
Regardless, today and the day before have both kind of been off for me. Today was especially weird.

First off, I didn't do a thing in law class. I don't even know what's going on in that class anymore- I mean the teacher assigns work but it doesn't really matter if you do it or not, because he doesn't check it. Also, like tech, law seems like half logic. However, the other half of law is manipulating people into doing what you want. There was something sort of neat about the idea of studying law before I took a class in it- now I just want the class to end!

Then I fell up the stairs. Still wondering how I pulled that one off. 

Dance III wasn't terrible, though since we're doing partner work and weight transfers some falling is naturally involved. Actually, we didn't have nearly as bad of falls as some people in the group sharing the studio with us. Either way, my group and I got some good laughs.

I was very happy to go to tech this afternoon, but naturally I failed there a bit too. At one point I got to play with lighting a bit, though. I ended up getting sent backstage to do props and such. Then I found out I'm  not particularly strong. Like, moving a piano was sort of impossible. There were a few other little mistakes but I'll learn with time. Hopefully. 

Since I feel the need to be a nerd, I'll mention I was playing Kingdom Hearts on the bus. The very first big-mean-scary character (I'm sure there's a real name for it) killed me about 5 times before I succeeded in killing it. Which is mildly depressing, and a total fail. 

Not to mention I'm chronically distracted. There's just something I can't get off my mind, and it's beginning to be annoying. Yet, it's not annoying, because even though I can't stop thinking about it, I don't want to change it. Whatever. Fail again. 

Sure hope next Thursday is better than this one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment