Tuesday, November 1, 2011

School Update

Well, I already have a test tomorrow, a paper to turn in, and a project due next Monday. I love high school!
Essentially this is just a "gosh I'm so busy" post... which is okay.

I had an interim meeting regarding my trip to Japan in February, and I have to say, I am totally excited. I'm going to be doing a 2 night 1 day homestay, which I've been told is the highlight of the trip. We're also going to a karaoke bar, Harajuku (I want to see Lolitas!), the Nuclear Bomb Memorial in Hiroshima (I think it has a prettier name than that) and loads of temples. Seriously, I don't know if I'll be posting over that week but I can't even stop thinking about it...


On a totally different topic, the dance show is looking good, and I'm really excited about that. It's so scary that the show is next Friday and Saturday. Rehearsal is long and boring, but it'll be okay in the end. I'm trying out for varsity dance the week after the show. If I don't make it, I'll take Chinese dance (and maybe ballet) classes. Honestly, I don't really care about which one I make, which seems stupid, but they both seem awesome to me so I'm willing to accept if I don't make the team.

I clearly need sleep. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment