Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sundays Are Fun

Today I went to Orchard Road with my friend Marianna. We went to the Japanese photo booth and took some fun photos. While I adore those booths, they are entirely in Japanese which makes a good deal of using them complete guesswork. We just ended up tapping the screen randomly hoping that eventually, we'd get to decorate/print our photos. It was a pain.
There were some cosplayers there, actually. One Ciel in his pink dress, some Naruto people, and the Baltic Trio (from Hetalia). Later on I saw two Lolitas and a cosplayer in a pink wig (no idea who she was). Not certain why I saw so many awesome people today, however I don't care! We also got our nails done- mine are silver and sparkly.

Here's some photos of Orchard Road from today.





And here are the photobooth pictures. There are more, but uploading these was a total pain.


I take credit for both of these decorations. She put a really huge bow on my head in one of them- super flattering and attractive.

Well, it's homework time now. Or, go-finish-reading-book-then-watch-video-then-do-homework time. Which ever one works out it shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment