Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dance Show!

Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I'd like, I've been terribly busy. Actually right now I'm sitting around doing homework instead of at an anime conference I really wanted to go to, but whatever. The last two nights have been busy with Romeo and Juliet. Yes, I will post photos taken by my dad once he's finished sorting through them and all. The show was great, though I personally did better the first night. Overall I am happy with myself and can't wait for the next show. School dance is really different than studio dance, but I think I like it even though everyone is at different levels. However I fully intend to find a studio as soon as I can! I think I'm auditioning for one next weekend... or it was supposed to be this weekend but I hope not. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment