Monday, November 7, 2011

Laziness

I'm currently putting of a HOC project, my English homework, and my Japanese, but that's okay because it's only 2pm so in theory I can get everything done by tonight.

Last night I went to a sleep-over at my friend Anika's house. Another girl was there too, Emily. We had dinner at Marche in 313@Somerset before attempting to make it to a movie. Well, we missed the movie and went to the American Club to rent one. It was "Scott Pilgrim Versus the World" and it was honestly the worst movie I've ever seen. We gave up on that pretty quickly and ended up re-watching "UP" which was adorable.

Anika has a massive house, it was really amazing. I didn't know houses got so big in Singapore! Well, I guess there is always someone somewhere with a massive house, but in a way here in Singapore where virtually everyone lives in an apartment (I thought) it is more shocking to me.

Going to go study. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment