Monday, November 28, 2011

OMG, LOL I GTG, HWK 2do

Okay, I'm guilty of writing in text talk in my messages and emails like everyone else these days. But seriously, why do people actually say this out loud? Today I heard someone say, "O-M-G, that's lol worthy".

Wait.

Just say, "Oh my gosh, that's hilarious."

It's not that difficult, and you sound significantly smarter. It's even a syllable shorter, I believe. Now, I remember when "coolio" was an acceptable word to use with friends when referring to something that was "cool". However, it no longer is. And seriously, "coolio" sort of cute compared to saying, "OMG". I just don't get that one, especially when the "G" is dragged out to sound like "GEEEEEE".

 What is the English language turning into?
Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment