Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Homework is Uncool

Okay, so I know why teachers assign homework and all, but sometimes I think they are dumping homework on us to watch us struggle, and laugh at us. It's not very nice, teachers.
I've been pretty distracted between dance, schoolwork and learning Japanese, so I guess that's why I haven't been blogging as much.

Here's a list of stuff I've done recently:

  • Had sugar cane juice- it was pretty good overall, I'd say
  • Choreographed my IASAS solo. Now I just have to practice it. A lot.
  • Got a flu shot. Then had to dance. Yeah.
  • Took some Butoh as part of my drama class. It's weird. Google it
  • Had beef hand-made noodles again. I will take anyone who comes and visits me to this food court for them. They are so good, and it's fun to watch the guy slice them.
  • Managed to make the bus this morning. That was an accomplishment considering I got up late. 
Yup, I'm such an interesting high schooler at this point...
Back to Molecular Biology!

No comments:

Post a Comment