Sunday, November 20, 2011

BusyBusyBusy

It's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that. Basically, high school is taking up a ton of time brainwashing me into wondering if there is such thing as good literature. I'm not so sure anymore, because all these "classic" books are miserable when I have to analyse every single line. Oh well.

This is sugar cane juice, by the way. Forgot to upload the picture last week. 
Yup, the stuff is green!

I was looking through pictures of my friends on Facebook today and I really started missing all of them. Everyone looked really happy!  I guess I'm jealous of the other new girls who fit in right away and have decent group of friends. Sure, I've got some people I consider friends and all, but I miss the ones I had. That and by becoming a huge anime fan all of the sudden has kind of made me weirder than... usual. Sure. Whatever. 

Okay, done being all sad now. Going to go to my Chinese dance/ballet audition tonight, hope I place well!

No comments:

Post a Comment