Thursday, December 1, 2011

Time Flies

Oh my goodness, it's the first day of December. That means I only have a week until exams, 4 tests next week as teachers try to cram in last-minute units, and a huge headache. No seriously, I think the stress is making me sick!

Anyways, I've successfully not passed out yet. Okay I also haven't really been studying for semester finals because I've been so busy doing other projects.

Since no one actually cares about the daily life of a somewhat-loser high schooler (at least I'm honest with myself), I might was well reflect on how I've lived here in Singapore for roughly 4 months. Now that the holidays are approaching, it seems that time is going even faster than usual. It's weird that there really isn't any snow here and that the days are still long. It's even weirder to think we're going somewhere for Christmas this year... yeah that's right. We're going to BALI!

If I had never moved to Singapore, I probably would have never gone anywhere for Christmas. I probably never would have gone anywhere with my school but maybe Spain, or take history of China in school. I guess that's what I like about Singapore right now, because that's sort of what my life is about these days- school, studying, studying, waiting for Japan, studying, studying, and anime.

Aren't I cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment