Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm Alive

Oh my, has it really been 8 days since my last post?

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I've been pretty distracted with finals and general laziness. Here's a quick update:

Finals were annoying. Overall my first quarter marks are decent. Probably better than my first quarter freshman year marks! 

I went to the Winter Ball, which was fun. My date's name was Jacob and the whole evening started out really awkward, but ultimately ended up being quite fun. My friends were too funny though- quite protective of me! I was dressed as Marilyn Monroe. I think my dad has a picture, I'll ask him for it soon. 

We just opened Christmas presents, which is on video.  However, I'm too lazy to upload it now. This is the first time I've ever opened presents in a denim mini skirt, and I have to say it's a pretty weird feeling. 


What I Got From My Aunt Nancy (if you're reading, THANK YOU SO MUCH!)
- Kuroshitsuji DVDs 
- Gum (Yippee!)
- Sweets
- Beautiful Ornament
- Book-marks
-Towel
- Various beauty-related stuff
- Hot Chocolate

This is a very good early-Christmas. We decided to open presents early because we weren't going to bring the parcels with us. Also, there didn't seem like there was any reason to wait to open presents... so we did!

1 comment:

  1. Winter ball was awesome. Thank you. Your friends were very funny. And Definatly crazy.

    Jacob

    ReplyDelete