Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why, Semester Finals?

Okay, this is basically the stupidest blog post in the world, and it is simply that I will not be posting again until after finals.

WHY?

Because I have to study >.<
Ick.

Anyways a quick update- I'm pretty stressed out with finals, last minute choreography for dance class, and life in general. I like being extremely busy, but only to a point. What's annoying is that I come home much earlier than I used to during first semester dance, but I start working around the same time at night. So be it.

Winter Ball is next Thursday, and I wasn't intending to go at all. Instead, I was going to celebrate the start of the holidays with Animax. Or... sleeping.
Instead, I will be coming home after finals only to fret about hair, makeup, clothes and jewelry... that's right, because someone asked me to go. Believe me, I'm shocked too.

I'm sure that will be a terribly interesting blog post, so until then, I'll be studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment