Sunday, October 30, 2011

The World is Ending

Okay, the world actually isn't ending until 2012 or whatever. But my nice, happy, homework-free world ends tomorrow because I'm back to school. I haven't really done anything recently except sit around on my butt and sort through the stupid 13-18 second clips I took at the aquarium. That's a long video to edit, so it'll be up when I'm done with it.

Last night was the Halloween party which was pretty fun overall considering there was exactly one teenager there, yours truly. Here's me in my costume, I pretty much took a dress I've worn to many events, a belt, socks, high-heels I wear all the time, and false eyelashes to create the look. (No shoes in the picture)

I was entered into the "Best Dressed" contest in the adult category (One of five) and took second place! It really broke down into commercially purchased costumes, creativity (me) and epic face paint (Dracula, who won). What was really lovely is I got $150 in food vouchers, and they work at Cold Stone Creamery! Needless to say, we went there today and I had strawberry with M&Ms and gummi bears.
I'll keep working on the video. In the mean time, I'm going to go make instant noodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment