Saturday, October 15, 2011

Be Amazed, Be Very Amazed


So I just realised that black hair on a black shirt means absolutely no contrast whatsoever, but I got my hair professionally cut for the first time, in like, 3 years! Ok, maybe it's been more recently than that, but I honestly can't remember the last time I got my hair cut. The Korean guy cutting my hair was super nice and did a great job dealing with my super damaged long hair. Then he informed me I actually have quite curly, Japanese sort of hair... well, you learn something new every day.

I hung out on Orchard Road with my friends Hilary and Susan. We've been meaning to do this for a while but we never could remember to do so. It was very sad. We ended up spending most of our time in Far East Plaza. We all got our nails done, and Hilary got her hair cut as well. There was a lot of wandering around dead lost happening as well- FEP is so confusing! Overall it was a very girly day filled with laughing.

By the way, did you know according to people here I don't look full Chinese? I've been told I look half Chinese a lot. Or half Japanese. Or full Japanese. That definitely doesn't make sense, but whatever.

Tomorrow will be a lovely, homework filled day... yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment