Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Appu's Last Day

Hello,

Today was Appu's last day of school. We all signed her very attractive white uniform shirt and made it even prettier with lots of different colors of Sharpie ink! And gave her stuff and whatever. I'm pretty upset she's leaving but I'll see her again hopefully.

Tomorrow is the PSAT. Which means I have a half day of school. Apparently half-days aren't common here unlike on the East Coast, so everyone is really excited about it. If I'm lucky I'll hang out with people. If I'm unlucky I'll do a bunch of home work that I've been putting off. So be it. It's also college career day tomorrow, so people with these really cool (or uncool) careers come and talk to us. Since there's no psychology I think I'll head to the law speeches. How's international law sound?
My friends always say I'd be the funniest FBI agent/lawyer because I'm so short and non-threatening. Well, that's according to Natalie Bina who thinks I look like a teacher. Whatever.

I have Dance Club again this afternoon, and I have to say while I like it, I wish I had only signed up for two days instead of three because I don't like dancing five days a week every other week and then doubling up (I take dance class in school) two days a week the other weeks. Consistency is much nicer!

Hopefully I'll be less busy so I can blog more often (haha). Until then... More History of China reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment