Monday, October 3, 2011

Mondays are TIRING!

Wow, I'm glad today is over!

I actually had a decent school day today, but I'm tired. History of China was lots of movie-watching, which was a lot of fun. History is really interesting when you're not just memorizing facts all day long. I went to my new math class and they're still doing stuff I did the first week of September. Or the third week in August, I'm not certain which. So I don't think that class will really be much of an issue or anything, which is nice I guess. I had to haul the textbook around with me today though- I was actually carrying about a quarter of my weight on my back up and down stairs today! I'm sure that's really healthy >.<
Since today was an easy-ish day I went home and ended up playing the Wii again. MySims is strangely addicting, not going to lie. Now I just got back from eating Mini-Wok and am sitting with one of those weird sheet masks on my face. It smells a bit like milk and a bit like ice cream, which I'm not complaining about. The food is really top-rate here, I know I keep saying that but it's every teenage boy's dream- relatively inexpensive, delicious, and filling. Maybe that's why so many of the SAS guys are tall- I mean I know I'm short but they are like freakin' giants.
On another note, I just realised tonight that even though I can't see the stars because of the city lights, in some areas I can see the moon and it made me really happy because everyone sees the same moon at some point during the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment