Wednesday, October 12, 2011

For Some Reason, Everything Works Out in the End

I am so glad I don't have to take the PSATs again until next year! They were such a bore and very strangely phrased most of the time- I feel terrible for non-native English speakers! There were words I have never heard of on that thing, and I'm not going to lie, any word with a "x" or "z" in it tends to scare me.

That's not what's really important about today though... it was a half day so I came home to find my beautiful desk and bed waiting for me! I'm so weird that I'm actually looking forwards to studying this evening, which of course I have to do even though all my work is due on Friday. Without further ado...



So I sort of forgot to take a photo of my desk as a whole but I'll do that later. I think it's time for lunch now!

No comments:

Post a Comment