Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shopping in Singapore is Amazing!

Hey everyone, ready for a super girly post?

So I can't remember if I've blogged about SaSa, but it's essentially a combination of CVS, Walgreens and Sephora Asian-style. In addition to having Western brands, they have Asian brands and various products that Americans wouldn't understand. For example, whitening everything! Asian girls prefer to be pale then tan, because tan people were working out in the fields, when pale people were rich enough to stay at home.

Needless to say, I went to SaSa yesterday and bought some sheet masks, which actually was a German thing that spread to Asia, then exploded and is now heading west.
Isn't the little picture on the package adorable? It's a milk mask.
On another note, my friend Appu slept over on Friday night. I put her on Rainbow Road in Mario Kart Wii... she fell off 15 times and was delighted with me. Whatever. It was purely for my entertainment, which is rude but what can I say? It was hilarious!

So yeah, sorry this was such a random post. I'll get better about that. In theory. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment