Friday, September 30, 2011

Cool Kids Blog in the Library

Hello,

Just a quick post today when I have time to write during my day, which is in the morning, at lunch, and my free period. I love that I have a free period every other day! It's so nice to get work done in school. Anyways, I'm officially friends with Susan and Hilary and am getting to know them better. Through dance I'm meeting a lot of really interesting people and some excellent dancers. The big try out here is for ISAS dance, which is International South Asian Schools (I think) dance exchanges and performances. I can't decided if it's worth dancing every day and going home at 6 every night, but there's a shot I'd at least make alternates.

I wrote the first part of this blog entry in the morning, and it's really weird to see what I wrote earlier! I had Subway for lunch today which was super good. I realised that I can have a good lunch (hot food, which takes longer) 2-3 times a week during my free periods. I'm so lucky to have my free always be by lunchtime :)

My friend Appu is sleeping over tonight! I can't wait. We're probably going to be stupid all night and watch a terrible movie, but that's a girl's night in on Friday I guess!

Will blog about the chaos tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment