Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Dad's Little Friend

Hey There,

So today was a pretty good day. I woke up at noon because I had such a gosh darn exhausting week (surprise, surprise) and didn't really do anything this morning. However, my parents went to an Expat furniture. All I know is that they ate hotdogs there. And didn't buy anything. My dad came home after that but my mom stayed out and went shopping. Eventually she came home and we went for Din Tai Fung pick up. Seriously, that place has really good dumplings.

So, who is my father's friend?

It's actually a little gecko that was apparently in our kitchen this morning! None of us really thought that lizards or snakes or whatever could actually get up into the high rises IN THE CITY, but we were wrong because there was one in our apartment! I wish I had seen him but I was dead to the world in bed :(

I babysat tonight for a family that lives in our apartment building which was pretty fun, there were three girls and it was uneventful except for a stomach ache that sent me into a panic while the other girls watched me with amused looks on their faces.

Since it's nearly 1 am, I'm going to go now. I'll try to post more often, so sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment