Friday, September 16, 2011

Quick Update

你好!

Hello! I learned how to type Chinese characters into the computer today so I figured I'd try it out on my blog. Don't deny it- you think it's pretty neat. It's been another long week, though it actually was an "easy week" with 3 days that only had Chinese for a major class, which isn't so bad. The rough part is dancing every single day this week (as opposed to doubling up on Tuesday and Thursday next week). Since we're doing ballet in dance class now I'm not really complaining though.

So I was taking random pictures of myself recently and figured I should post them here. The first is my hair that I wore to school on Thursday. It was for History of China-we all dressed up all Chinese-ish for a seminar. Then I walked around like this for the rest of the day. Whatever.

Yes, it's Panda hair! I think everyone in the whole school thought I was mental or a Freshman. I don't know which, but I think I prefer mental.

Here's me being happy Mom bought more Nutella. (no I am not selling Nutella or part of the company or anything for any random person who fancies making a fuss. Kthaxbai)


And yes, I'm lying on my floor writing this blog post because I'm still waiting for my lovely custom made desk. Oh, and the bed as well. That will be great.

Other than just being silly today there's not a ton to talk about.

That's a lie.

My very first friend that I made here, Appu, is moving on October 1st and she stops going to school after next week to pack. So I'm quite unhappy about that. So Appu, I know you don't read this but if you do, I wish you the best, have fun in America and enjoy getting away from the annoying English TA. Thanks for being my friend it made all the difference on the first day of school :)

Good night, everyone! 再见!

No comments:

Post a Comment