Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday!


Wow, it’s been a really long week. When I say a really long week I mean I was getting home at 7 three out of five days and it looks like I’ll be doing that for another 8 weeks, not including the actual lead-up to the dance show that will be every day after school. This is delightful! I went to bed at the extremely healthy, normal hour of 1am last night. Oh well. SAS is a lot more stressful than BHS because most people are very college-oriented. It’s considered horrible to have a C here, which is like failing. Which isn’t terribly new to me, but it’s weird to be in a school filled with people just like me in that aspect. Or, mostly filled with people like me. There are slackers like at any school, of course. I mean, it IS Singapore AMERICAN School after all. Haha just kidding.

I’d just like to mention how annoying the bus is, since I’m typing this up on the bus and will be posting this when I get home. On the bus ride to school I’m with all grades from Primary to High School, so K-12th. It doesn’t really bother me because no one is really awake anyways. On the ride home, however, the middle schoolers are incredibly load, annoying, and otherwise rude. I really don’t remember ever being that inconsiderate to others when I was in middle school! Sorry I just had to mention that. The good news is, the “school buses” are literally tour buses. For the Bedford kids reading this (if any of you do!), I’d compare them to the buses we took to DC, though without a toilet. ACAS girls, pretty close to the same buses we took around Taiwan, though not pink on the inside. It’s really lovely.

I'm taking pictures for a "Day in the Life of Natalie" photo-set (for lack of a better name) which I'll try to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment