Thursday, September 8, 2011

Noms... Subway

Hey there,

Just wanted to update again today. I had drama and dance earlier and after lunch I have Chinese. I always fall asleep in that class. It's terribly boring and uninteresting. Sort of like watching terrible music videos on MTV. Anyhow, I'm finally eating Subways at the school. The high school has a Subway, which I think is pretty cool. It reminds me of eating there in Bedford on half days.

I don't have half days here, which depresses me greatly. Unfortunately with after school activities I instead have extra long days. Normally I get home around 7 after dance, which is tough getting used to. Getting back into the grind of stress and everything seems to have made me a bit sick. Oh well. At least I finally ate at Subway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment