Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Egg Tarts Make Me Smile

Hello everyone,

Sorry I'm not posting as regularly as I'd like to, partially it's out of sheer laziness and partially because I get home so late there's no time to do anything but eat, work, work, work, and sleep. But today I've sort of been having a rubbish day that started out with me thinking I was sick, then having a boat load of school and home-work. I also am really starting to miss my friend back in the USA. There's a girl here that really reminds me of my friend Jackie in the States and two girls that remind me of a ridiculous pair back home. So if you are reading this blog, I miss you like crazy. Lots of love from Singapore <3

On a less depressing note, I have to blog about Egg Tarts. You can find them in the States and all, but right now I'm eating one from a bakery near my house and it is just blowing me away! It's just so yummy.
It doesn't even taste overly horribly eggy! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment