Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Photos of My Dad's Birthday!

I don't have a lot of time tonight because I have to study for a quiz tomorrow, but as promised here are the photos of my dad's birthday dinner!

First Dish: Yam-wrapped scallops. Delicious

 Second dish: BBQ'd prawns. Smoky and wonderful!

3rd Dish: Really odd clam, I think it's called a razor clam? Not a huge fan.

 The star of the night... Chili Crab! AMAZING!


 The birthday guy is very happy that he got a huge claw. My mother is focusing eating her clam with chopsticks.



 The super-fashionable crab bibs.
 It's the latest trend!

My dad's place setting after he was done with the chili crab (granted, he did most of the hard work getting the meat out of the shell). He also accidentally sent food flying at my mom, but we forgave him because it was his birthday. Haha

 Ice lemon jelly desert (mine). Very cool and refreshing. 
Mango stuff. My parent's desert. Not entirely certain what it was, but it was really good. 


Jumbo sign all lit up!

 The lights are the barges and ships on the ocean. It looks like a big city, doesn't it?
The No-Name Signboard or something like that had a cool neon crab for a mascot. I liked it.

So overall, I really had a good time and I know he did too. Happy Birthday again, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment