Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another Lizard!

Hey there,

So today wasn't a terribly interesting day filled with adventure. I sat at home and did my homework/watched YouTube videos. Heh. But my parents had an adventure filled day! They went to Carrefour, which is essentially a Walmart/Target type store. They also explored the Suntec Towers, not realising there are loads of Suntec Towers and figuring out which one you're at and which one you want to be in is next to impossible!

I was very disappointed they did not get me Oreos today. I was really craving delicious, artificial mystery cream between two chocolate cookies. Yum. But we did go to Italiannies, a really nice Italian place pretty close to our apartment. While walking there, we saw a little brown lizard just chilling out on a tree. If I had had my phone with me, I would have taken a photo, however I didn't.

One of these days I'm going to make a "Day in the Life of Natalie" video. Or a "Here's Orchard Road" video. I don't know which yet, but if you have an opinion leave a comment, I think I have that working now. If you don't care... well aren't you cool? Just kidding,

Well, I'm tired. So good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment