Sunday, April 22, 2012

Prom



I'm going to start out by saying this is the last time I'm going to talk about prom. Mostly because I'm aware I have been talking about it nonstop for quite some time. Anyways, prom was last night and it was a lot of fun. As you can see, I wore I black dress with a butterfly thing on my stomach.

Getting ready was quite interesting. I fixed my hair quite early so I wouldn't have to do it later. Then Nick came over and hung out a bit before we all ended up at Flick's house to get ready. Flick, her boyfriend Nick, Cathryn, Krutika, Nick and I all had dinner and hung out. It was a lot of fun to see everyone outside of school just being silly and excited for prom.

Before:



After:
Of course, I'm the only one not looking at the camera in that group photo. 


Anyways, prom itself was really fun. There was a candy-floss machine, really good food, and yummy sweets. There was also dancing, which means interesting lighting. The shapes projected by the lights are via gobo, which were changing on automatically. It was really cool. There was also a smoke machine that was puffing very dense smoke at everyone. It was annoying, but fun at the same time.

Overall, prom was amazing :D

Today was a homework day, which wasn't very exciting. Met up with Nick again- he crushed me at bowling (130 something to like 180 something for two games!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment