Thursday, April 12, 2012

Homework For Fun

Whenever I want to be productive and actually have enough energy to do stuff, there's nothing to do. IASAS softball is here in Singapore, and a reasonable number of my classes were let out to 'watch the games'. In reality, when any techie was let out of class they went to the tech office and played games/chatted. I was no exception to this and spent a fair amount of time doing nothing today.

There was sort of stuff to do at tech today, but no one was staying so I went home. I then wasted more time playing The Sims 3, which I really need to stop doing. After a while I got bored so I started doing extra-credit Chinese homework for fun. Then I started on History of Japan homework...

I'm such a nerd.


So apparently there was an earthquake in Indonesia the other day. Some people felt buildings shake here or something, but to be frank I felt nothing. Singapore generally doesn't get hit by that many natural disasters- we're sheltered by Malaysia pretty well. That being said, there is still a definite potential for something to happen here. Not to mention we make it up with one of the highest (if not the highest) lightning strike rates.

I think I'm actually going to go to bed early tonight. Considering I don't have that much work to do, it seems logical.

Quote of the Day:

"You'll never know until you try" ~My mother, though I'm sure she got it from somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment