Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh, Dear

Hey There,

So we were supposed to leave for Singapore 4 days from now, but it appears we will be staying for at least another 10 days. Why, do you ask?

My father herniated a disk in his back yesterday, which led to an ambulance ride to Lahey and an MRI after a while when he got there. He's unable to fly and therefore we're all grounded until he sees a doctor, however he has to wait 10 days for swelling to go down. 

I'm officially tired of living like this, there's nothing to do, and I hate to ask the same people to keep me company. We're all annoyed to have to be here longer, however it does help my mother tie up loose ends because she has more time. We'd all like to just to get to Singapore, pick out furniture, and move into our apartment! I'm not going to lie, it's a bit anti-climatic to wait and wait and then get stuck here. Bleh. Oh well, it's not my father's fault. 

No comments:

Post a Comment