Saturday, August 31, 2013

Singapore Toy, Game and Comic Convention

What a day! I don't think I could have ever anticipated having such a busy and fun day.

This morning started out as not-that-fun, namely because I had SAT tutoring. It wasn't that bad at the end of the day, namely because my tutor was pretty cool overall. Apparently I do math like she's never seen before... which is fairly intuitive, with illogical jumps in steps and stuff. Maybe this is why I'm not doing too badly in stats- I am able to sort of explain my answers and all.

After that I ran around getting ready for the Singapore Toy and Comic Convention, which was held at Marina Bay Sands. It was a lot of fun! There was a TON of Iron Man stuff- life size replicas of practically every suit ever. There were also amazing cosplayers- I'll update this post later with pictures, maybe. I was in old-school Kuro Lolita, which wasn't very creative but was very cute.

After STGCC, a bunch of my friends went over to a friend's house. We ended up watching Ah Boys To Men 2 and ordering pizza. It really wasn't too bad at all.

There's a party raging either outside my apartment or at Scape- in all honesty I can't tell. It's quite loud and I really hope it ends soon....


Lookie, I found this song. I actually knew about it a while ago, but since it's (sort of) appropriate now, here it is. Hope I haven't posted it on here already, but whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment