Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lunchtime Posty Post

Well, I'm sitting around at lunch with a bunch of friends and figured it was a good of time as any to blog. Dance class was pretty interesting today. My partner and I have a significant amount of our dance done, which is a real relief. However, a lot of the dancers here are obsessed with learning how to "twerk". Now, I've already written about "twerking" on this blog, and wasn't thinking I would ever mention the darn "dancing" again. Yet after having tried and failed to learn how (I have ABS, or Asian Booty Syndrome), I have still come to the conclusion it's an extremely stupid trend. Why on earth would you want to shake everything for the world to see?

Anyways, today has been pretty tiring. My school is doing this whole "progressive learning" thing, which means weird grades and confusing markings. Basically it is grade inflation without the decency of calling it that if you ask me. Regardless, it does make you worry less about grades: A+ is almost impossible to get, so you shoot a little bit lower and almost always get it.


Here's a song I've been listening to lately, even though today is Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment