Friday, August 2, 2013

Exhausted in England

Today is the last day. It's the last day of university visits, and it's a glorious one. I'm exhausted from this trip, though probably not as tired as my dad, who did all the driving. I'll actually try and post photos when I get home this time, unlike previous trips where I say I'll post, but then I don't. In the meantime, here's a list of things


Universities I saw:

Leeds
Keele
Lancaster
Sussex
Essex
Bath
Bristol

Things I've Eaten:

Roast Beef
Mushy Peas
Chips
Chorizo from Spain
Olives from Italy
Moroccan food

Things I've Seen:

Billy Elliot
Stomp
The Mousetrap
The Ultimate Hipster (with a beard, wearing square-framed glasses, and  holding a type-writer keyboard for his laptop)
Lancaster Castle
7 schools
Many sheep and cows
The sky

No comments:

Post a Comment