Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh, Monday

I actually did something kind of productive today! So, I'm proud of myself.

After tutoring (again) and realising the girls still don't know their multiplication tables (WHY?), I went to Fort Canning to register for ballet classes. Except there was Ballet Under the Stars on Sunday night and the whole place was closed. Though it was basically a wasted trip, I finally figured out how to get to Fort Canning from Dhoby Ghaut Station. I also learned that eating a bunch of random things and then walking around in the heat was a very, very stupid idea. 

While in Plaza Singapura, I wandered into a really interesting store. It was basically a quirky gift store that had lots of funny/cute items. I bought a lipgloss that apparently is all natural. While I was in there, I saw a sign that said, "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world". So, that's my quote of the day. 

After coming home and writing FanFiction (yay, nerding out time), I cooked dinner. I don't cook very often and I swear every time I do it's a bit of a production. Luckily, tonight was easy and all I did was stir fry zucchini, pepper, tofu and garlic, then put it over pasta. It was quite healthy and very colorful!

So I've been doing AP Euro work for quite a while, and actually got a fair amount of it done. Once I start working on something, I can do it for hours at a time if it's interesting.

I also wrote a rather ranty blog post on my opinion of society, stupid people on the internet, and general issues. It probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'm sure I sound more sane than Joanna of Castile....

No comments:

Post a Comment