Friday, July 13, 2012

Knitting and New Shoes

I haven't really been up to anything of interest lately. Yesterday I bought some really pretty yarn and have been knitting ever since. The big craft/house/everything store here is called Spotlight , and it was really fun to look around. I've probably put 8 hours or so into this project, which is sad because it's so simple. It's actually a Christmas present (yes, I know it's July), but I figured that I wouldn't get it done closer to the holidays so I might as well get it done as soon as possible.


 I was actually supposed to go to ballet class last night, but I was really exhausted and decided to skip it. I think I'm going on Tuesday night, though. I really hate going to new studios to dance. I'm taking an adult intermediate class at the Singapore Dance Theatre, which will be interesting. They really don't know what to do with me here in terms of level- I'm good enough by Singapore standards to be pre-professional. However, internationally I'm just a decent student. It's quite confusing, because studios either want to re-train me completely or put me in their accelerated programs! Adult classes are a happy medium for now until I figure out how much I want to dance this approaching school year.


Apparently my days are so dull that going out and buying new shoes is extremely exciting. I actually just got back from doing so- they are really lovely date heels. I have no idea when I'm going to wear these things, but that's okay. Look! Pictures!

(When did I get so vain?!)




Next week I'm hoping to meet up with a couple of friends in addition to tutoring, Chinese lessons, and general boredom. I can't believe it's almost midway through July- have to do my AP Euro!

No comments:

Post a Comment